
~~~Tuesday evening we do special training...it’s a combination of practicing: form, breathing, and intervals training. At this time we are learning to run and then slow down into a walk or speed walk and slow to slower walk. The trick is to slow down but not too much. It’s actually harder to do than it sounds!
At our first meeting, I was so psyched. I was planning to run (yes, I said run) a lap and then walk a couple of laps repeatedly. But before we started this, our coach’s, Daniel and Spencer, had us do some intense warm-up exercises.
After doing 10 minutes of intense warm-ups..I was completely warmed up and pretty tired. Apparently I’m more out of shape than I thought. Sooo...anyway I ended up walking the whole time....must say my new shoes are working out just great!
Help us find a cure! donation can be made at:http://pages.teamintraining.org/ctx/austin09/akingdpckk
No comments:
Post a Comment