

Well I’m still getting up every Saturday at 5am so I can eat and then head out to a training session. Our Saturday training sessions start at 7Am. And as the winter season approaches, ..it’s very dark and cold at 7 Am. Since I’m not a morning person (and have never been) getting up at that time on a Saturday is a bit of a challenge. I also have to eat about an hour before I run. I’ve never have been a breakfast person either. So having to eat pasta at 5Am is probably harder to do than driving to the workout area and standing around in shorts when it’s 50 degrees outside. (I know, I know... us southerners are such wimps when it comes to cold weather...I think it’s been in the 30's up north already)
This Saturday we ran in a very popular area for the runs (probably because it is part of the marathon route). It’s especially nice because it is in a very old part of town with very cute and expensive bungalows. Most of the little homes have been re-done and are as cute as can be. It makes for interesting run.
We had an easier Saturday....we only did 6 miles that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment